Thursday, November 10, 2011

Origami Maniacs' Pictures

Hello ORIGAMI MANIACS. If you want to share pictures of you and your creations, you can send them to origamimaniacs@gmail.com and we will include them here in our gallery. It will be great to show how many orimami lovers there are. Besides, we can show people how beautiful and interesting origami is. Please send us your pictures with your name, your age, and your country. Thanks for your participation.




Mas creaciones de nuestros amigos.......Estas fueron hechas por Annia Diaz de Arequipa Peru......Hermoso trabajo......More creations from our friends....these were made by Annia Diaz from Arequipa Peru. Great job Annia.






Hi, I'm Farrah. I currently reside in Dhaka, Bangladesh.  I am operating my own small Arts and Crafts in my home for three years now.  Here are the pictures of my students during their project for Mother's Day...
Since resources here in Dhaka are very limited when it comes to crafts, most of the time i have to improvise the materials or tools needed for the crafts i want to teach them.  I want my students to be exposed to other culture's crafts, they loved doing origami and kirigami since you know it involves papers and scissors....


Farrah Zulfiqar and her beautiful students in Dhaka, Bangladesh






Yousra Belabes and her beautiful students
in Algeria


Hello, My name is Yousra Belabes, "Sasani" being my Japanese nickname. I'm 25 and I'm Algerian  . My passion for Origami rooted in my childhood in Japan where my father, after 6 years of study, obtained his PhD in Electronics. The whole family then returned to Algeria. I am currently teaching Origami on a volunteer basis to children and youth of my country at the French Institute of Oran, the city where I live.





Laura from Honduras with an origami Japanese Doll


Jose Angel from El Salvador with an origimi elf, a kalami star, and a shurikan.


Thanks to my dear Teacher Vanessa who is doing a great job in her arts class teaching origami. All these children are developing their skills and having so much fun with origami. Thanks teacher Vane.....God bless you meowwwww......




















No comments:

Post a Comment